Saturday, March 1, 2008

marriage in the 21st centuray


i think that we live in a very stupid society, i do not know how they xpect me 2 to get married to some1 i have not spoken to or seen in my life b4 getting married 2 that person. am i xpected to sit at home and just wait 4 *my fate* 2 come and get me?!

what are the chances of a girl that nobody knows she is a live of getting married?!

many of hte girlz in our society 2day realise this issue and know that they have to take an *active* role to look for their future partner, it is necessary for us to know what is out there and have *options* to pick from.
i mean, if you buy a freaking car you have to take it for a test drive, how about a lifelong husband?

2 comments:

Al Nims Media said...

Test driving wannabe hubbies could be a reality in 2020!

g4 said...

I think Arab marriage is evil. You kid yourselves in thinking sleeping with a stranger is somehow more moral than with someone you love and have known a long time who respects you. Most of you husbands are cheaters like 95% and I have a lot of phone numbers and cards from "decent men" to prove it who tried to sleep with me while I was in Oman. Of course, I refused. No offense intended, but that's my experience and how I feel.