Sunday, March 2, 2008

Religious Freaks at College




i am sick and tired of those stupidly religious people in my college.. we all know you are religious and stuff, we all studied the same islamic book, so you do not need to tell me what to do and want not to do, i obviously know what is wrong and what is right and made up my mind and i do what i do because this is what i believe me...

the story is that i always like to show up this fringe of my hair while i put my scarf, i do not think that it is strange, everybody does it, my father and mother do not mind it, but this stupid freak in college who likes to wear an ugly short dishdasha thinks that it is somehow his problem and that he needs to share his opinion with me, so while i was walking with my girls in the corridor, he walked by us and said, "every hair for a flaming charcoal in hell"!! i do not know what makes him think that he is good enough to judge me or tell that i am going to go to hell, does the idiot think that because he grows an ugly beard and wears a short dishadasha he will go to heaven?! i think that i am a very nice person, all my friends like me, they always call me, they always come over to my place and come shopping me with me, i care about my sister and try to be nice to her even though i think that she is stupid, i love my father and mother and i really do not think that god will send me to hell just because i like to show a bit of hair, god is not that unfair, god understands how i feel inside and he konws that i am a good person in the heart... i really hate that religious idiot, and if i end up going to hell, i will be glad to be there jus because he will not be with me... i hate you!

2 comments:

Amjad said...

is this in SQU ?

Undercover Dragon said...

Well Roses, I agree with you - there's NO WAY a real god would worry about stuff like that.